Go4Ellis has an immediate opening for a Sales Associate. The candidate will be responsible for the following handling the following:
• Promotion and sales of Go4Ellis platform and services to prospective and existing clients
• Deliver sales presentations on athletic training services to event operators
• Move new client opportunities through the Go4Ellis CRM
• Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
• Communicate any issues or impediments relevant to sales to upper management Candidates interested in this position should possess the following qualifications:
• A B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year institution
• Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
• Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
• High level of ambition & self-motivation
• Desire to work in a results-oriented sales environment
The ideal candidate must also be willing to handle a flexible work schedule, including some nights, weekends and some travel. The candidate should demonstrate judgment and decision-making ability; and must be able to analyze, understand and convey complex information.
And it wouldn’t hurt if the candidate has a sense humor. Hey, we’re a startup, so we’re going to be spending a lot of time together.
The compensation package consist of a base salary commensurate with experience, a results-based bonus, and two-weeks paid vacation. After 60 days of employment the candidate will be eligible for a comprehensive health insurance plan and access to company 401(k) savings plan.
Interested candidates can by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.