Last modified: October 5, 2021
- We collect offline or on any other websites, including websites you may access through this Website.
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Information We Collect From Other Sources).
Third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information to or through them.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as when you create or modify your Go4 account or profile, post event listings, apply for work, contact customer support, or otherwise communicate with us. This information may include your: first and last name, email address, telephone number, postal address, profile picture, payment method, billing information, services or jobs requested, notes, account history, Website or App activity logs, and other information you choose to provide to us.
Information We Collect Through Your Use of Our Services
When you use our Services, we collect information about you in the following general categories:
- Transaction Information: We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the type of service requested, date and time the service was provided, amount charged, and other related transaction details.
- Device Information: If you utilize a mobile device to use our Services, then we may collect information about your mobile device and its internet connection, including, for example, the hardware model, operating system and version, software and file names and versions, preferred language, unique device identifier, IP address, browser type, advertising identifiers, serial number, device motion information, the device’s telephone number and mobile network information.
- Log Information: When you interact with the Services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our Services.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also receive information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect when you use our Services. For example:
- When you request athletic training or registered nurse services, our Users may provide us with a User rating after providing services to you.
- If you are a Service Provider, then our Event Operators may provide us with a User rating after you provide athletic training services to them.
- If you interact with our Services in multiple capacities (for example as a Service Provider and as an Event Operator), then we may combine or associate the information that we have collected from you in multiple capacities.
Use of Information
We may use the information we collect about you to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, including, for example, to facilitate payments, send receipts, provide products and services you request (and send related information), develop new features, provide customer support to Users, develop safety features, authenticate Users, and send product updates and administrative messages;
- Perform internal operations, including, for example, to prevent fraud and abuse of our Services; to troubleshoot software bugs and operational problems; to conduct data analysis, testing, and research; to enforce our Terms and Conditions for Users; and to monitor and analyze usage and activity trends;
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Go4 and other companies, where permissible and according to applicable law;
- Personalize and improve the Services, including to provide or recommend features, content, social connections, referrals, and advertisements.
Sharing of Information
Through Our Services
We may share your personal information:
- With other Users to enable them to provide the Services you request or provide. For example, we may share your name, photo (if you provide one), and average User rating;
- With third parties to provide you a service you requested through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party or us; and
- With third parties with whom you choose to let us share information.
Other Important Sharing
We may share your personal information:
- With Go4 subsidiaries and affiliated entities that provide services or conduct data processing on our behalf, or for data centralization and/or logistics purposes;
- With vendors, consultants, marketing partners, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe in good faith that disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe in good faith that your actions are inconsistent with our Terms and Conditions for Users or policies, or to protect the rights, property or safety of Go4, Users or other third parties;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or anonymized form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Cookies help us in many ways to make your visit to the Website more enjoyable and meaningful to you. Cookies are text information files that your web browser places on your computer when you visit a website. Go4 may use such “cookie” technology to obtain non-personal information from you as an online visitor. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but can be configured not to accept them or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Website or App.
Go4 may also use so-called “web beacons” (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) to access the information contained in its cookies within the Website or App and to permit the us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages and for other related Website or App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain App content and verifying system and server integrity).
You may correct or update your account information at any time by logging into your online or in-App account. If you wish to cancel your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that in some cases we may retain certain information about you as required by law, or for legitimate business purposes to the extent permitted by law. For instance, if you have a standing credit or debt on your account, or if we believe in good faith you may have committed fraud or otherwise violated our Terms and Conditions for Users, then we may seek to resolve the issue before deleting your information.
Go4 will comply with individual user requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the personal data it stores in accordance with applicable law. If you wish to request access to your personal data that we have collected, or for Go4 to correct or delete your personal data, please email us at email@example.com.
We have implemented certain measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers located within the United States.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your account or to certain parts of our Website or App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted through our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
Links to Other Sites
Go4 may send you promotional messages from time to time. You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account, about Services you have requested or provided, or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. These rights include the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the course of the past 12 months (a “Verifiable Consumer Request”).
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a Verifiable Consumer Request related to your personal information. You may only make a Verifiable Consumer Request twice within a 12 month period. To make a Verifiable Consumer Request, you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Verifiable Consumer Request must provide sufficient information to allow us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative. In addition, you must describe your request with sufficient detail to allow us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. Once we receive and confirm your Verifiable Consumer Request, we will disclose to you: (1) the categories and the sources of personal information we collected about you; (2) our business purpose for collecting your personal information; (3) the categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information; (4) the specific pieces of personal information we collected about you; and/or (5) whether we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose (and if so, the categories of personal information sold or disclosed). To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://oag.ca.gov/privacy/ccpa.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to STLinfo@Go4.com. Note, however, that Go4 does not share your personally identifiable information with third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes unless you provide us with consent to do so.
The Website is not directed towards or intended to be used by anyone under the age of sixteen (16) years old. Accordingly, we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of sixteen (16). If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of sixteen (16) without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of sixteen (16), please contact us immediately at email@example.com.