The GO4ELLIS.com app connects people and organizations who need to hire Athletic Trainers for practices, games, camps, clinics, and events with ATs looking for per diem work.
Go4Ellis has an immediate opening for a Sales Associate. The candidate hired for the Sales Associate position shall be responsible for the following duties:
- Promotion and sales of Go4Ellis platform and services to prospective and existing clients
- Deliver sales presentations on athletic training services to event operators
- Move new client opportunities through the Go4Ellis CRM
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Communicate any issues or impediments relevant to sales to upper management
Candidates interested in this position should possess the following qualifications:
- A B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year institution
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- High level of ambition & self-motivation
- Desire to work in a results-oriented sales environment
The ideal candidate must also be willing to handle a flexible work schedule, including some night and weekend work and some travel; should demonstrate judgment and decision-making ability; and must be able to analyze, understand and convey complex information.
The compensation package shall consist of a base salary commensurate with experience, a results-based bonus package, and two-weeks paid vacation. After 60 days of employment employee shall be eligible for a comprehensive health insurance plan and access to company 401(k) savings plan.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the Sales Associate position by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Go4Ellis and hiring athletic trainers at go4ellis.com.