Interested applicants for our Sales Position should submit their resume and cover letter by this Friday, February, 2nd
Below is a re-post of the job description!
Go4Ellis has an immediate opening for a Sales Associate. The candidate hired for the Sales Associate position shall be responsible for the following duties:
- Promotion and sales of Go4Ellis platform and services to prospective and existing clients
- Deliver sales presentations on athletic training services to event operators
- Move new client opportunities through the Go4Ellis CRM
- Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
- Communicate any issues or impediments relevant to sales to upper management
Candidates interested in this position should possess the following qualifications:
- A B.A. or B.S. degree from a four-year institution
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to speak publicly with confidence and poise
- High level of ambition & self-motivation
- Desire to work in a results-oriented sales environment
The ideal candidate must also be willing to handle a flexible work schedule, including some night and weekend work and some travel; should demonstrate judgment and decision-making ability; and must be able to analyze, understand and convey complex information.
The compensation package shall consist of a base salary commensurate with experience, a results-based bonus package, and two-weeks paid vacation. After 60 days of employment employee shall be eligible for a comprehensive health insurance plan and access to company 401(k) savings plan.
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply for the Sales Associate position by sending a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn more about Go4Ellis and hiring athletic trainers at go4ellis.com.