Tuesday, July 10th V2 Drops! So, mark your calendars, get excited and get ready! (Levels of excitement may vary, but all-in-all, we’re pretty pumped about it.)
To prep for the launch of V2, the system will be down from:
8PM EASTERN, MONDAY JULY 9TH
— TO —
1PM EASTERN, TUESDAY JULY 10TH
Don’t worry, all payments will be made and processed in the interim. With that out of the way, let’s talk about some of the fabulous, new features of V2.
ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID! ANDROID!
Go4Ellis will—finally—be available for Android
– Quick access to event details for your next shift
– Emergency Action Plan
– Event Operator contact information at your fingertips
– Updated dashboard shows approved and pending jobs
QUICK APPLY FUNCTION
-Apply for jobs in list view instead of clicking into each individual job
IN APP EAPs
– View an event’s EAP right in the Go4Ellis app without downloading
– We’ve streamlined a few processes, which means fewer emails from the platform
DASHBOARD IMPROVEMENTS FOR EVENT OPERATORS
– Dashboard shows event & shift alerts
– Ability to edit/modify/remove events or shifts from the dashboard
– Create new events from the dashboard or events screen
– Ability to view AT status from dashboard or events screen
– View AT status—accept, pending, approve—from the dashboard
– Saving Drafts
WHAT ATs NEED TO DO:
When V2 drops on July 10th, ATs WILL HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE APP onto their phones to access their accounts. ATs will no longer be able to access their account through the web. Don’t worry! We’ll give a 2-day heads up and plenty of reminders before we make the switch next week.
On July 10th, download the latest version of Go4Ellis from the app App Store. Your current login email and password will still work.
Finally! Go4Ellis will be available for your Android device! On July 10th, you will need to download the app to your phone. Your current login email and password will still work.
WHAT EVENT OPERATORS NEED TO DO:
If you have questions, hey, just ask by clicking here: I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT V2