Go4 is a Preferred Partner of Indiana State University
Go4 is now a Preferred Partner of Indiana State University. Great–what’s that mean for you?
It means that you’ve just landed some exceptional benefits for being part of the Go4 community. Check them out below.
Drop your email if you’re interested in getting details about this program!
In keeping with our dedication to education, we are proud to offer all Go4 contractors and anyone who has worked 10 or more shifts on the platform an opportunity to pursue higher education through our partnership with Indiana State University.
Eligible Go4 athletic trainers will receive a 15% discount off of in-state tuition rates, waived application fees and enrollment deposits and expedited transfer review of prior college-level credit. This applies to any of Indiana State’s Online Graduate Degree programs, including the Doctorate in Athletic Training program.
If you are interested in learning more about this program, you can reach out to Ellis Mair at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the ISU DAT
- The ISU DAT is the first and only CAATE accredited DAT program, ensuring a high-level of programmatic quality.
- The program’s structured, online-hybrid model provides flexibility for working professionals while maintaining the benefits of face-to-face and social learning experiences.
- The program’s cohort style ensures a consistent learning community that grows with each other, both during and after the program.
- The curriculum is intentionally tailored to each student’s individual experiences, with activities and projects designed for direct improvement to their own clinical practice and work environments.
- The program has 7 credits dedicated to manual therapy, which are designed to expand student’s manual therapy knowledge, skills and clinical decision-making abilities, expanding their clinical toolbox.
- Quality Improvement is also an emphasis, with 5 credits dedicated to the topic. The quality improvement content empowers students to positively influence their work environments through local- and systems-level change.
“We are proud to partner with Go4 to offer our nationally renowned Doctorate in Athletic Training to athletic trainers that are providing vital athletic training services in their communities. We aim to provide a high-quality, affordable education, and this partnership allows us to extend the benefits of in-state tuition and additional discounts. Moreover the partnership allows us to reach a wider audience of athletic trainers engaged in athletic training in the innovative ways that Go4 has transformed our profession.”
– Dr. Lindsey Eberman, PhD – ISU Program Director
“The ISU DAT program has been the greatest spark in both my personal and professional growth. The program has helped me to evolve as a clinician and reframe my perspective on what athletic training can look like. I feel so lucky to continue to be a part of this special community, serving as a leader and advocating for our profession through this program.”
Shannon Hamilton, DAT, LAT, ATC – ISU DAT Class of 2019
Saint Mary-of-the-Woods College, Head Athletic Trainer