Athletic Trainers around the country are being vaccinated as part of the initial push for all healthcare personnel. Below you will find a list of resources that have been shared with the Go4Ellis team in an effort to distribute the most updated information available.
- As of Jan 11, Penn State Health is offering COVID vaccinations three medical centers — Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Health Holy Spirit Medical Center and Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center. Appointment only. Call the Penn State Health COVID-19 vaccine call center at 1-844-774-8883 to start the registration process.
- RiteAid has partnered with the CDC for COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- ACME Markets
- COVID Vaccine Interest Form – City of Philadelphia
- Black Doctors COVID-19 Consortium (BDCC) Coronavirus Vaccine Request Form – Philadelphia
- Details for Vaccine can be found on NY.gov
- Athletic Trainers qualify in both 1A and 1B groups – you can register by clicking here
- We have been told that new appointments seem to come available in the evenings, so it may be the best time to make your appointment
Need an athletic trainer? Go4Ellis is a nationwide app/platform that connects hospitals, urgent cares, healthcare systems and other organizations with per diem athletic trainers.
For more information, or to find and hire an athletic trainer, visit go4ellis.com.
If you’re an AT looking to pick up a shift or two, click the links below to download the app.
Go4Ellis is the preferred per diem platform of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association.
Every sideline. Everywhere.