2. Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated and efficient care.
3. Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians.
4. Helping providers more effectively diagnose patients, reduce medical errors and provide safer care.
5. Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as health care convenience.
6. Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing.
7. Enhancing privacy and security of patient data.
8. CYA! Protect yourself. Document yourself. The Go4 EMR provides athletic trainers HIPAA secure access to their records, providing proof of action.
If you want to read more on documenting click here:
BEST PRACTICE GUIDELINES FOR ATHLETIC TRAINING DOCUMENTATION