Job Listing Best Practices For Staffing Per Diem Healthcare Providers
1. List your job early
- Remember–A lot of per diem healthcare providers also have full-time positions. That means that they know their schedules weeks or months in advance. When they see shifts that fit their schedule, they’re more likely to apply early to firm up their plans for the next 3 months.
- To attract applicants to your listing, post your shifts at or above market rates.
- If you have a question about a competitive rate for your area and setting, reach out to the team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are posting a job that starts within 2 weeks, you want to post a higher rate.
3. Make sure your listing has complete information
- Include any and all relevant information in the shift details box. – This is a space to explain any nuances of your event, supplies on hand and other other details
- Example: Lunch Provided. Park in the staff parking lot (tell the attendant that you are medical staff). PPE and treatment tables will be provided.
4. Review your healthcare providers’ credentials
- You are able to review the credentials of the healthcare providers that apply for your job. All providers on the platform are nationally certified and state licensed. They also have professional liability insurance and many will include additional background checks, resumes, or additional certifications.
- If for you, or the venue, require any additional clearances or other information, contact your healthcare provider to coordinate obtaining these documents.
5. Confirm your staff quickly
- Healthcare Providers apply to multiple jobs, so when you find the applicant that you want to hire, promptly click the ACCEPT button.
- If you have more applicants than positions, those who are not hired in the first round go into your “WAITLIST.” The WAITLIST is there in case you need additional staff for your job.
6. If your schedule changes, update it on the platform immediately
- If for some reason the schedule for your jobs changes or you have to cancel, log in and EDIT or CANCEL the event. The Go4 platform will automatically notify your staff about the changes.
7. Automatic Payment
- No more checks or invoices! Once your event is over, the payment is automatically processed through the Go4 platform!